Click Here
Click Here
Click Here

NEW PRODUCTS

About Us

Company Profile: Jiaxing Tangsen Textile Co. Ltd., found in 2001, is a company which works on OEM and ODM of medium-high quality clothing. The company is equipped with a number of senior executives and professional staff engaged in R&D. Our yearly output is about between 400 thousands and 700 thousands suits that the qualities are excellent and reliable. 60% of our total products will be exported to Japan, Europe and America, the other 40% will be sold in domestic market as famous brand. Our company has kept a pleasant and long-term cooperative relationship with many famous brand at abroad and home. Taking equality and mutual benefits and integrity and innovation as the operating principle, our company offers excellent services to customers and builds a long-term and stable cooperative relationship with them by virtue of rich experiences, excellent credit and accurate market positioning. Any guidance and business negotiations from new and old customers are welcomed and we are looking forward to cooperate with you.
Our company is engaged in producing and selling textile materials and we can achieve one-stop production from materials to ready-to-wears. Now we have textile mill, garment factory and clothing factory, as well as sell knitted fabric.

CONTACT US